Complimentary Battery Check and replacement if needed.
You're more likely to breakdown in winter. Reduce the risk of a breakdown and make sure that you are equipped to deal with the winter conditions.
Hepworth Motor Group are offering a complimentary battery check and if you need a replacement battery we will fit it for just £48.00.
If you are unable to visit the garage for a complimentary check please look after the vehicle for your own safety and follow the advice below:
- Antifreeze – check coolant level regularly and, if required, top-up with a mixture of the correct type of antifreeze.
- Battery – the most common cause of winter breakdowns. A battery more than five years old may struggle in the cold - get it checked and replaced if necessary to avoid the inconvenience of an unplanned failure.
- Fuel – keep at least a quarter of a tank in case of unexpected delay.
- Lights – check and clean all lights regularly to make sure you can see and be seen clearly. Carry spare bulbs.
- Tyres – should have at least 3mm of tread for winter motoring. Consider winter tyres for improved safety. Check pressures at least every fortnight.
- Windscreen – reduce dazzle from the low sun by keeping the screen clean inside and out. Now is a good time to renew worn wiper blades.
- Screen wash – use a 50% mix of a good quality screen wash to reduce the chance of freezing in frosty weather.
We will carry out all the above and a full vehicle visual complimentary check, to book contact Huddersfield on 01484 514541 or Halifax 01422 321111.
Terms and conditions apply.